No Products in the Cart
EducationB.S. Kinesiology, Acadia University
• Dean’s List every year
M.S. Kinesiology, St. Francis Xavier University
• Highest GPA in class, 3.93 out of 4.00
• IFBB Pro Bodybuilder (earned at Canadian Nationals in 2012)
• Competed in 54 bodybuilding competitions
• Canadian Nationals Light Heavyweight Champion (2012)
• Competed at invitation-only IFBB New York PRO (2013) and Toronto Pro
• 212 Bodybuilding IFBB Pro Show at Toronto ProShow - 9th place (2016)
• 212 Bodybuilding IFBB Pro Show at Vancouver Pro - 9th placeClassic Physique
• IFBB Germany Pro - 9th Place (2019)
• Classic Physique IFBB Niagara Falls Pro - 4th Place (2019)
• Competed in more than 60 powerlifting contests
• Official Guinness Book of World Record Sumo Deadlift Record Holder
• WPC World Champion 90kg Overall (2011)
• Current WPC World Record Holder in Bench Press in the 90 kg weight class
• All time Masters Raw bench press record holder 529 lbs at 90 kg/198 lbs
As a world-renowned coach and athlete in bodybuilding and powerlifting, Greg has been featured numerous training articles and showcased in pictures and videos in over 20 magazines, including Planet Muscle, MuscleMag International, Flex, Muscular Development, and VICE.
Click the links below to see some of Greg’s features in the media.
• VICE Video - Greg was featured on VICE Video in their 7-part series, “Swole,” which provides a raw, behind-the-scenes look at different worlds within the bodybuilding culture. His feature was called “The 40-Year-Old Bodybuilder”.